A New Experience….

For years we have been using Netflix, first using the external Roku device that plugs into your TV.  This allowed you to watch thousands of movies for just $7.95 a month.  With the new “smart TVs” an external device is no longer needed as many different apps are built in to the TV.

Within the last year I have ordered different items on Amazon.com and often they would prompt me to become a “Prime” member.  The cost is $99.00 per year and includes free 2 day shipping on items purchased.  I always declined because I didn’t order that much merchandise to make it pay for itself.

AmazonRecently however, I was surprised to find out that for that yearly fee much more is included.  First you can watch unlimited movies on your computer, TV, or other smart devices.  Second you can enjoy free streaming music on your computer or your cell phone, and thirdly you can install the free Amazon Photo app to instantly back up all your photos!

Netflix recently raised their price to $9.99 per month to watch movies, and that’s all you get, just movies.  If you take Amazon’s $99 per year and divide that by 12 months it figures to just $8.25 per month and you get movies, music, and unlimited photo back up.  Needless to say I cancelled my Netflix account and signed up to be an Amazon Prime member.

I used to pay 99 cents or $1.29 per song using Apple’s iTunes.  Now I can download a whole album for free with my Amazon Prime account.

Today everyone in the world with a smartphone are taking billions of photos!  But the one big problem is that we are living in an age of lost photos.  People are carrying around hundreds and hundreds of pictures on their phone, and if the phone crashes, guess what?  Your prize photos are gone forever!  With the free Amazon photo app the minute you take a picture it’s backed up immediately.  That’s great peace of mind!

So, if you like watching movies, love listening to music, want all your photos backed up, and get free 2 day shipping on products ordered, sign up to be an Amazon Prime Member!  Oh, and did I mention that if you have the Kindle app on your device that you have access to over 800,000 free eBooks!  Check it out.