Travel to the Quad Cities

We left Pigeon Forge, Tn Friday morning and camped in Crawfordsville, Indiana that night. Arrived at Scott County Park in Davenport, Iowa Saturday at 2pm. We traveled through the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. This park is absolutely beautiful! 1,280 acres located 9 miles north of Davenport, where I was born and grew up.

This morning it rained hard for a couple of hours, the first precipitation on the whole trip. It will be fun to be able to see so many old friends while we are here. We spent the afternoon with my cousin and his wife touring and bringing back memories.

My daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter live here and have spent the last two evenings with us. After dinner tonight we had a fire and roasted marshmallows.

As of today, I finally got out Cyber News as I could only mail a few hundred per day.

Haven't had time to work on photos but I did post the last four pictures on this gallery and this one.

Hope things are good with you. Drop us a line.

Life is good.