American Idol

PiaBack in January I wrote about American Idol and that I thought this was the best season of the past 10 years.

It was until last night!  The talent is better than ever but the producers of the show have to change the voting procedures.  With unlimited votes the tweens have taken over and the whole thing turns into a bust!

Pia Toscano has been a huge favorite since day one and most, including the judges, predicted her to be one of the last ones standing.

In my opinion if they are going to let the public vote then it should be limited to one vote per telephone number.  That’s the only fair way.

I am a music lover and consequently have enjoyed watching this show, but Thursday’s ending really made me mad and it took all the fun away from the season.  (Photo from www.Americanidol.com)