Be Kind to Your Computer

We pick up our RV today and will be spending tonight and Saturday loading her up for the trip. Church Saturday evening and hit the road Sunday morning.

I'm working on October's Cyber News and included a paragraph about getting mad at your computer, so I thought I'd give you a sneak peak. I remember a few years ago, here in Phoenix, police were called to a residence with a report of gun shots. You guessed it. The guy was so mad at his computer that he shot up the monitor! True story. I took this photo last summer out in the desert while riding our ATV. I guess that person lost his temper too, or just maybe it's the same guy that was in the news!

Look for a video in next month's Cyber News that will really make you think twice before you get mad at your computer!

Enjoy your weekend.